Working for Great Prospects Care Ltd
Provided that you enjoy working with service users with varied needs, you are compassionate, empathetic and non judgmental. Do you share our core values that is being Service User Focused, partnership working, respect, inclusion, and accountability then we can offer you a rewarding career in care in the community.
At Great Prospects Care services, its our aim to not only invest in services but also on the people who deliver the services. With this in mind we recognize that it is the hard work, commitment and passion of our staff that enables us to deliver exceptional care and support to thousands of service users we support.
At Great Prospects Care services we are able to provide long term employment opportunities a lot of support through in-house training. We are always looking to recruit experienced, caring and reliable staff who will help provide exceptional care and support service and be part of our team. All our positions are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS Disclosures.
We have wide range of career opportunities available and below is an overview of just some of our roles, but please keep re-checking our website for future careers vacancies in your area.
We are recruiting for the following roles,
- Community Support workers to cover children and adults shifts in Canterbury, Hernebay and Whitstable
- Health care assistants to cover children and adults shifts in Canterbury, Hernebay and Whitstable
- Care coordinators
If interested email click the link to register your interest: https://20x.io/greatprospectscare/commonuser_register/MncyNk9zQjZod1dCTkFuNU95TEVNZz09
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01227 788847 WhatsApp: 07899792091
Join our team
Great Prospects Care Recruitment
At Great Prospects Care Ltd, we are looking for people to join us who share our values.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – above all we want someone who shares our values to include being able to:
- Work safely in a manner that respects service users’ dignity
- Being reliable and dedication to our service users
- Compassionate approach to helping people
- Willingness to develop
If you’re interested in finding out more, just send your CV. Once we receive your CV, we will be in touch to discuss more, answer questions and chat more.
We offer full training which will give you the skills to work within our business model and give you excellent opportunities to grow and progress within our organisation. Previous experience of working with vulnerable adults in different care settings would be an advantage but is not essential. Great Prospects Care Ltd offers specialist in home support to clients with varied needs to enable them to fulfil their goals.
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Bank Staff
- Heath care assistant/support worker
- Senior care worker
- Care Co-ordinator
Benefits of working for Great Prospects Care Ltd:
- Comprehensive induction
- Career progression
- Support and guidance
- Extensive training
- Great hourly rate & Enhanced Rates
- Holiday pay
- Mileage paid.
- Uniform Provided.
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Extensive training, support, and career progression routes NVQ and health and social care diplomas.
- Shopping vouchers
- Sense of responsibility and commitment
- Positive, supportive personality
- Cheery/good sense of humour
- Good communication skills both reading and writing
- Hard Working
- Enthusiasm/eager to learn
- Shows Initiative
- Full driving licence
To be considered send your CV via the link below: